The free walking map “Welcome to the Hallerbos” is available at
• the tourist office in Halle, Grand place 1 – 02 356 42 59
opening hours: 10 to 12 and 14 to 16
From April to the end of September also on weekends: 9 to 12 and 13 to 16.
• Agency for Nature and Forest
Management Region Groenendaal, Duboislaan 14 – Hoeilaart – 02 658 24 60
Digital hiking map
• Hiking map of the Bluebells walk: see under the heading ‘walks’
• On the map the bridle path (5 miles) can also be seen.
• Dogs are welcome in the Woods, but must be kept on a leash. At this moment there is no area where dogs can run free in the Hallerbos.
• Please stay on the trails at all times, even when taking pictures, and do not on bridle paths unless otherwise indicated.
• Cyclists (mountain bikers) can see which paths they are authorised to follow on the noticeboards.